(ET) E-20 no reverse, cutting decks

Hello ET list members,
I am away on vacation and will be returning
to some VERY tall grass!

Before I left, the E-20 I've been using to
cut grass (since the drive belt broke on the
Wheelhorse I was using) stopped going in reverse.

Can anyone give me the link to the E-20
schematic? Forward works fine, in reverse I
can hear the relays kicking in, but nothing
happens. The control board had a mouse nest
on it but everything still appears intact.

I have three cutting decks and they're all
different- on the topic of cutting decks.
I've really only used one which cuts a little
unevenly, and has the baffles. It is definitely
hard cutting high grass with the baffles, and
I sometimes have to clean out the deck to keep
going. The baffles have gotten bent when the
grass was too tall and the blades were hitting
on them. I had to take a crow bar to them to
keep going. Cutting in reverse works better
than forward, but if I can not forward out of
a tight spot, then I will have to push the E-20.
Pushing up hill I can use a 12 foot 2x8 plank,
for leverage, but it makes holes in the lawn.

Thank you for any help.
Jim Lynch
jimlynch poweredbysun com