(ET) E-20 no reverse, cutting decks

Hello ET list members,
I am away on vacation and will be returning
to some VERY tall grass!

Before I left, the E-20 I've been using to
cut grass (since the drive belt broke on the
Wheelhorse I was using) stopped going in reverse.

Can anyone give me the link to the E-20
schematic? Forward works fine, in reverse I
can hear the relays kicking in, but nothing
happens. The control board had a mouse nest
on it but everything still appears intact.

I have three cutting decks and they're all
different- on the topic of cutting decks.
I've really only used one which cuts a little
unevenly, and has the baffles. It is definitely
hard cutting high grass with the baffles, and
I sometimes have to clean out the deck to keep
going. The baffles have gotten bent when the
grass was too tall and the blades were hitting
on them. I had to take a crow bar to them to
keep going. Cutting in reverse works better
than forward, but if I can not forward out of
a tight spot, then I will have to push the E-20.
Pushing up hill I can use a 12 foot 2x8 plank,
for leverage, but it makes holes in the lawn.
Thank you for all the useful pictures and info.
about cutting decks.

Thank you for any help.
Jim Lynch
jimlynch poweredbysun com