From: Neil Dennis [mailto:wombat dssinternet net]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 11:39 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) tiller

Just weeding garden yesterday, wondering what depth setting and speed
others use for cultivating?  Also, what position (high or low) or hitch
bracket  ?

Can't remember any stripes when I used the mower except on corners, but
haven't used it in years as use the John Deere (belly mount is easier to
manouver).

wombat