(ET) Mower deck bumper

I've been looking at my tractor all mowing season and saying to myself,
... Man that is a really stupid design, I wonder what I could do to
improve it.

Then some talk on this list made me look again and do a little research
and... LO AND BEHOLD! It's not a stupid design, I'm missing parts.

Does any body have in their junkyards, a mower deck bumper that will fit
an E20 or I5? This is the bumper that the mower deck hits on when it is
raised. It also, I believe, helps keep the deck centered on the tractor.

Stay Charged!

Hump

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup