Re: (ET) E12S and a curtis controller??

I am not at all interested in a series controller for the E15 (compound wound motor). I want field weakening and the increased top speed that was available with the stock GE controls.

Steve, will the proposed controller have field weakening? If so, can you estimate the top speed of the tractor (or the motor)?

Thanks,
Andy