(ET) Towing my tractor from the muck

Well, the E20 is hopelessly stuck in my yard. It's been raining so much this year that a few dry (hah) days has merely created a thin layer of dry over the goop. Needless to say the E20 "fell in"

So I have to winch it out. Chane and an engine hoist. However where can I hook up to drag? Not the mower mount, and I think the front axle isn't the best of choices. Any thoughts as to where on the front of the tractor?

Or the rear. Doesn't make that much difference at this point :-)

Chris