(ET) e-15 motor

Steve, tried your URL, guess I can't read it right.

Anyway, took the motor out this evening, only had to burn off one bolt
(;-').  Turns over nicely by hand, haven't tried to power it up as I
don't know what to do with the two little  (field) wires.  Pulley is
rusted and will need to be replaced.  Rest looks good except the thermal
cutout plastic mount is broken and also will need to be changed out.

I'll check shipping cost, send me an email so I can send a reply -
should work that way.

BTW, Am going to scrap out the rest, don't know what is left except
tranny, no front end, anyone want me to check for something ?

wombat