RE: (ET) Towing my tractor from the muck

Chris,

 If you have the hitch plate it will attach to the front or rear and
makes an ideal towing point. I take it you do not or you would not have
your tractor still out in the yard. Take the mower deck off and tie some
rope around the ends of the frame around the front bumper right next to
where the mower rub bar is mounted. Attach both in a "y" configuration.
The rolled frame rails proberly are the strongest part of the tractor as
the transaxle mounts to them.

Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS

Bloomington, In. 47408-7378

812-855-5367 IP phone 317-278-4014

hazen indiana edu http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/

Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net http://wb9tlh.ampr.us