-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Dave &
Debbie Barden
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 11:27 AM
To: D Howell; Steve Richardson; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) new to the list

Hi Steve,
   there's not too many of us west of the Mississipi.  I'm in Seattle and
know
of maybe 2 or 3 others in Oregon.  I think there's one in Vancouver, Wa.
As
it
happens I just bought my second Etrac from Larry Elliot in Klamath Falls
who
is
moving to Reno.  Hopefully I'll meet him just north of Vancouver this thurs
or
friday to take delivery.

ciao for now,
dave