RE: (ET) new to the list

Mine came to me from Montana.  so there was at least one in Montana not
too
long ago as well.  I don't mean to leave anyone out west of the might M.
Just
can't help but notice and feel a little envious of all these great
machines
available on E-bay and elsewhere that are on the eastern seaboard!!  :^)

I feel very fortunate to find the two that I have (will have) and look
forward
to learning more about them.  My new one E12 has been modernized and
though
I've not seen it yet it even sports 3 small solar panels on its hood.
This has
re-inspired me get going with my first solar energy installation to
provide
power on my undeveloped 5 acres on Vashon Island in the middle of Puget
Sound.
Of course one of the things I'll be doing is charging my E12S's as much as
possible via the sun.

dave
Seattle
E12S original and E12S mod.