Re: (ET) new to the list

Welcome to the boad Dave.  From your message, I gather
you're new to the board, but not to ET's.  Sounds like
you, Steve and myself are in places that ET's are
scarce.  I actually had to drive to NC to get mine.
It was a five hour drive (one way).  Not too bad
despite the rain that day.  I was soaked after getting
it loaded though.  Found out that the large frame
tractors (with mower mounted) will barely fit in a 5X8
U-Haul.  It fits, but only with about 6 inches to
spare.

The tractor still had it's barely functional battery
pack.  Pulled it with my 2001 Jeep Wrangler.  Not the
best vehicle for pulling trailers.  The I-5 weighs 960
lbs. and with mower, that should make it over 1000.
The trailer weighs around 900 I believe.  That's about
all I'd be willing to tow with a Wrangler.  Especially
on wet pavement.

Just got through cutting the yard and put the ET on
charge.  Hope you enjoy the board!

Darryl Howell
Smyrna GA