Re: (ET) Mower deck -- cut quality

I talked to Bill recently about rebuilding my deck and he mentioned the stiffener kit. He said to see if I already had it, and if I didn't I should get one when I got my motors redone. I believe it was inexpensive $10-$20, paying the welder to add it, as well as the other repairs my deck needs will be the expensive part.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

"SteveS" <ssawtelle fcc net>
Sent by: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

06/12/2003 02:28 PM