(ET) Lift Motor

I found these slide-out (for RV's) motors today.  They
are probably much more powerful than our lift motors.
It would be interesting to see if they might be an
alternative to our slow lift motors.  Here's the URL:

http://www.rvsurplussalvage.com/index.php?page=shop/flypage&product_id=673&category_id=f999f314ecc06519296a27ea7b3544e7&ps_session=ebca366fb5ade625fe3612c2fde22496

Engineering them to work would probably be quite a
feat, but it sure would be nice . . .

I find myself wanting to lift my mower at the end of a
long row.  This would help in turning and also would
keep my mower off of some tree roots that are getting
too big.  The factory lift is just too slow.