[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) Lift Motor
- Subject: (ET) Lift Motor
- From: D Howell <dervatl yahoo com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:09:59 -0400
- Envelope-to: elec-trak-outgoing cosmos phy tufts edu
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
I found these slide-out (for RV's) motors today. They
are probably much more powerful than our lift motors.
It would be interesting to see if they might be an
alternative to our slow lift motors. Here's the URL:
Engineering them to work would probably be quite a
feat, but it sure would be nice . . .
I find myself wanting to lift my mower at the end of a
long row. This would help in turning and also would
keep my mower off of some tree roots that are getting
too big. The factory lift is just too slow.