(ET) information.

        Hi
        For my information and so it is posted in the Archive. Will
somebody
give the step by step testing trouble shooting procedure for
1.)     the 6 post relays (silver guys)
2.)     the 4 post relay (black plastic guys)
3.)     the Main relay (usually for the PTO but it in the E8 an E10
4.)     and the RTNs

Also,   can somebody give me suggestions why (actually I know why it melts
-- what I need is suggestion to stop this) my varsitor , in my B145  keeps
melting when I turn on the key switch?
Thanks
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6