From: john briese [mailto:goodguyforsure hotmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 10:07 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) mower blades

I have a new, rear discharge, no-baffles deck.  I have the blades that
Bill
Gunn sells. I have no idea if they are high lift or not. The deck cuts
great

and is even. The one thing this deck does have is a plate that stiffens
the
motor mounts and keeps the deck straight.  If you get an uneven cut, I am
willing to bet that your blades are not all in the same plane and it is
due
to deflection and bending in deck itself.
John Briese
I5