Battery Voltage vs. State of Charge was (ET) ryobi

If I may politely add something to this chart that I'm sure most are
already
aware of.  But in case someone new is reading I wanted to add some
clarity.
As Dave mentioned, it's open circuit voltage.  Perhaps a clearer way to say
it would be "resting".  Resting typically means no charging or discharging
for at least 3 hours and is even more accurate if you wait until overnight
to compare your battery's voltage to this chart.

I mention this because I have several off grid solar customers who will
shut
their systems down if the voltage gets under 12.4 regardless of what loads
are on.  I seriously doubt their batteries have ever been under 85% SOC and
nothing I do will convince them differently.  I've installed an amp hour
meter and they even made sure they knew how to use a hydrometer   They'll
spend the night in the dark before they will let the battery get under 12.4
volts.

Travis Creswell
Joplin, MO