From: Neil Dennis [mailto:wombat dssinternet net]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 12:35 PM
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) motors

Larry, I hope you ment 2times (twice) the resistance (;-')

Anyway, I'm sith you, just let it charge a little longer - I'm on about
my 10 year on the current batts, still tills what I need to and the
batts check out within a few hundredths volt of each other.

 BTW, have an "automatic" charger that i use on the John Deere, doesn't
seem to get the batts up as well - suppose I could look for an
adjustment but too lazy.

wombat