[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: (ET) motors
- From: Neil Dennis <wombat dssinternet net>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:34:44 -0400
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:35:51 -0400
- Envelope-to: elec-trak-outgoing cosmos phy tufts edu
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Larry, I hope you ment 2times (twice) the resistance (;-')
Anyway, I'm sith you, just let it charge a little longer - I'm on about
my 10 year on the current batts, still tills what I need to and the
batts check out within a few hundredths volt of each other.
BTW, have an "automatic" charger that i use on the John Deere, doesn't
seem to get the batts up as well - suppose I could look for an
adjustment but too lazy.