(ET) Sales brochures, newspapers, and service sheets, for all Elec-Traks (+ E12M Owners Manual) - Ebay auction

Just wanted to let all of our Canadian Elec-trakers who sent me Ebay email about opening up this Elec-Trak "paper" auction to Canada....... that it's OK to go ahead and bid.  It's real easy to ship these articles to Canada, and I should have thought of listing it "world-wide" to begin with.   An "International Money Order" payable in USD is fine. Ebay will not allow me to go in now and manually change the auction at this late time to relist it that way, but its OK to go and bid if you live outside of the US. If interested in seeing this auction which includes pictures of the E12M owner manual, newspapers ads, color brochures and service sheets for all Elec-Traks, "click-on" below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2320569363&category=20544&rd=1

My other auction for the actual E12M Tractor remains only available for bidding within the US 48 contiguous states.
Jim