(ET) E-15 for sale or parts and b-145

I have an e-15 I bought for a parts tractor and come to realize I don't
need
it. It does have 1 hole in the back battery box and one side near the
bottom
in the front battery box. Paid $100.00 would like to get it back. Have
pic's
I can email.  Tractor located in Brighton Mi.

I also have a Wheel horse b-145 that is in pretty good shape.  Has 2 very
fixable holds in the back battery box.  I have drove this around the garage
on the charger so it does work.  Would like $200.00 or best offer.  I do
have a GE (yellow) deck that could go with the tractor. Have Pic's I can
email.  Also located in Brighton MI.

I also have a new old stock transformer for the 36 volt John Deere
electrics.  Part number AM 35520.  I would think it could be used on the
elec-traks.  Asking $30.00 or best offer.