(ET) I got it. A-60

        Hi
        I am very happy -  I managed to have the winning bid for the
Wheelhorse A-60. You can see it at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2320124421&category=205#D
ESC
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2320124421&category=205#
DESC>

        I have been working on finding an A-60 for well over a year now so
am truly excited. The A-60 is for me the perfect machine. It's a
Wheelhorse,
so I can show it a Wheelhorse Shows, it's electric so I can show it at
electric shows, it's lawn equipment so I can show it at lawn equipment
shows, its the first, it rare enough to show at odd ball shows, and it's
that small enough to use on my property to cut the grass.

        I am a happy guy to-day
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6