[no subject]

Hi all:

I just put a curtis controller up on ebay. It's 24-36 VDC, 400A (1 minute rating) start price $79.99. It came from a working forklift. Looks to be in real good shape. There also may be available a couple of very nice 2 HP 36-48VDC electric hydraulid pumps, plus some 7.5 HP 24VDC hydraulic pumps. If anyone is interested in the pumps, let me know and I'll get more info. Might be good for log splitters, forklift, bucket loadres. The auction URL is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2529171902

Harry Landis