Re: (ET) E-15 Reverse relay Arcing

From Lee:  for what it's worth

I used to replace a lot of relays in my E-15 due to burning. I don't anymore. Why?
I quit using reverse for a brake.

Do NOT hit reverse till the tractor has come to a COMPLETE STOP.

At 09:09 PM 05/01/2003 -0400, Steve Caplan wrote:
Hi group,
My E15 reverse relay arcs alot. I have burnt up two relays. They were both used. Is this because they were old and probably not adjusted properly or is there some other cause I should look for? Can I expect it to work if I order new relays from Bill? Can I expect to find them at a local large electronics supply house? Thanks in advance for your help,
                                                        Steve
Baltimore County, Maryland