Re: (ET) charger

I think Eric Miller once posted the part numbers for some 36 volt light bulbs that are drop in replacements, so that would take care of half the problem.

The lift does like it at 18 volts... I don't know of a specific unit, but with the lights changed out, a 36 to 18 volt DC/DC for the lift(s) would be ideal.

David Roden (Akron OH USA) wrote:
Another (better) way to deal with the imbalance in pack usage would be to obtain a 36v to 13.8v - 14.4v DC:DC converter and use its output to operate the lights and lift. This might be a little low a voltage for the lift, though.
--

_________
Jim Coate