(ET) I was woundering.

Hi
It seems to me that ETs with 21st century electronics, some TLC,  new
bearing, grease and new rear battery boxes could last another 30 years
without a problem. Also with a source of new electric works :-)  more ET
could be rescued and perhaps generate more interest in the great EV world.
It seems to me that guys with EVs would be very interested in electric
landscaping and snow removal etc.
So, I just though I'd send this up as a trial balloon to see how much
interest it would generate.
Harry Landis and/or Rod Hower would you consider taking Rod's controller
design and modifying (I suspect this is just a simpler version of current
design) it for a E12 and B-145 and then either selling the CKT board, the
plans or the entire unit.
I would be willing to buy one (if it's the plan)  or several (if it's the
board or the entire assembly) of these and in fact fund the development of
the fist prototype. I think there a real need to update, at least our
"working ETs".
Harry below are the links/images Rod sent to the list.
http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/ELECTRAK.PDF
<http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/ELECTRAK.PDF>
The pictures are at;
http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/page1.html
<http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/page1.html>

Regards
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6