(ET) lift motor update

Well, the 1976 Cadillac Eldorado driver's side window lift motor is too
late model. Correct motor, wrong plug. Looks like a Cardone
(remanufacturer brand) 42-11 or 42-12 would be right, I got a 42-15.
Something from early 1970 or the 1960s.

So I didn't buy it ($68 local). I fiddled with the existing unit I
rebrushed and although my power supply wouldn't start it up, the
elec-trak would.

Rod Hower would be pleased to know they are copper doped fractional
horsepower 90V Baldor motor brushes cut down to fit. But I suspectmost
anything would have worked.

Seth
--
vze3v25q@verizondotnet