RE: Cummins tools. (ET) battery condx

These folks are the ones I got my Remington saw from (along with alot of
other stuff).

If one comes to your area, they have really good deals. Remember though,
check out your stuff before you leave. The saw they originally tried to
give
me had no bar in the box. They replaced it no questions asked, but if they
had left town what would I have done.

This was factory refurbished, still going after two years. On my third
chain.

Stay Charged!

Hump