Re: (ET) RE: That time of the year again...

I wouldn't want to use the neuton for anything as big as an acre and a
half.  Their web site says it cuts a 14 inch path, so, leaving 2 inches of
overlap to avoid leaving uncut grass, this works out to about 12 miles of
walking.

As bad as this sounds, for this intermediate size lawn, one of the new,
smaller riders w/ hydrostat transmission is probably the best answer.  And
w/ electric start, anyone can run it.

>Hi James, you might want to check out the "NEUTON"
>electric push mower that is battery powered. Look at
>www.neutonmowers.com. I just recently saw an ad for
>them and they have a removable battery so you could
>have a spare to extend your mowing time. Hope this
>helps. Dan Eyk
>

>--- "Humphrey, Timothy" <HumphreyT neads ang af mil>
>wrote:
>>
>>  From the ev list.......

Bill Alexander                         Excuse me if I ramble,
Physics Dept.                          but I drive a Nash.
Humboldt State University
Arcata,  CA  95521

phone: (707) 826-3212
e-mail: wca1 humboldt edu