Re: (ET) RE: That time of the year again...

Hi James, you might want to check out the "NEUTON"
electric push mower that is battery powered. Look at
www.neutonmowers.com. I just recently saw an ad for
them and they have a removable battery so you could
have a spare to extend your mowing time. Hope this
helps. Dan Eyk

--- "Humphrey, Timothy" <HumphreyT neads ang af mil>
wrote:

>  From the ev list.......

=====
Daniel Eyk