(ET) recipient of EGT books

To All Who Have Inquired:
    After very careful consideration, I have decided to send what collection of books I have to businessman Mr. Chuck Sweet, of New Lebanon, Ohio.
    He has been on the phone with me at length, and, I would be very remiss to pass up his offer to give my books a new home.
    Not only does he own a fully found printing business, a "museum" of over 25 EGT's,
an extensive knowlege of their technology history and restoration, and a "can do"
approach to the details and gist of  doing what every EGT owner needs from such
a facility.  He even brought up the booklet not to duplicate that Wisconsin Gunn sells.
    I apologise to other applicants who so kindly offered their ideas and services.
    To Joe in CO, I especially send my regrets: you were the first to come forth, thanks.
Mr. Chuck Sweet (ceswtrac aol com) will, I expect , earn your vote as well when you see
the results for yourself of his: insight, printing facilities, "museum of tractors and parts",
central Ohio local, the enthusiam of his son and family and not the least, a library en
situ of every known EGT book, price list, parts list, accessory manual and aftermarket newsletter
                                                         Sincerely,  Paul Wood