Re: (ET) Snow!

I don't have a snow thrower but I sand blasted the underside of my mower
deck, then painted it with a heavy rust primer.  Then I coated it with
several thin coats of pickup truck bed liner. (it is in a spray can,
available at most hardware stores)  It dries to a hard, rubbery, slick,
tuff coating, that grass should not stick to.  It might help in your snow
throwers.  I coated the inside of my battery boxes also to protect them
from battery acid.  Hope it works. It looks good anyway.

Ralph Vogan