Re: (ET) Tractor List is Up

Thank you, Darryl !  This list is awesomely more than I could have comprehended! Now we have a great bench mark from which to work!

Gary

 Darryl McMahon <darryl econogics com> wrote:

The list of electric tractors we have been discussing is now up on the 'Net for
your viewing pleasure. It is based on the information provided in the past week as
part of the discussion started by Don, and those machines already in the EV Album.

I have taken some liberties. I am only classifying machines as running (default)
or non-operational - no judgement calls on 'mint' or 'functional'. I am including
makes other than Elec-Traks. I am including conversions. I have included some
links I am aware of. Where the tractor is already in the EV Album, I have
established those links. In naming the ET models, I have dropped the hyphens (E20
vs E-20), as it appears on the machine decals.

If I have included you, and you do not wish to have your machine appear here, or if
I have missed you, or the information I have about your machine(s) is incorrect, or
you have images you would like included, well you know how to reach me.

The list is at:
http://www.econogics.com/ev/etwhere.htm

If someone else wants to take this over, and do a better job, just let me know.

If someone e-mails me for contact information in the future to see one of these
machines, I will forward that to the owner (if I can remember who it is - I am
keeping the e-mails as a reference). Otherwise, I will post a note to this list
looking for owners in the relevant area.

Darryl McMahon

Darryl McMahon 48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc. Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
It's your planet. Voice: (613)784-0655