(ET) Tractor List is Up

The list of electric tractors we have been discussing is now up on the
'Net for
your viewing pleasure. It is based on the information provided in the past
week as
part of the discussion started by Don, and those machines already in the
EV Album.

I have taken some liberties.  I am only classifying machines as running
(default)
or non-operational - no judgement calls on 'mint' or 'functional'.  I am
including
makes other than Elec-Traks.  I am including conversions.  I have included
some
links I am aware of.  Where the tractor is already in the EV Album, I have
established those links.  In naming the ET models, I have dropped the
hyphens (E20
vs E-20), as it appears on the machine decals.

If I have included you, and you do not wish to have your machine appear
here, or if
I have missed you, or the information I have about your machine(s) is
incorrect, or
you have images you would like included, well you know how to reach me.

The list is at:
http://www.econogics.com/ev/etwhere.htm

If someone else wants to take this over, and do a better job, just let me
know.

If someone e-mails me for contact information in the future to see one of
these
machines, I will forward that to the owner (if I can remember who it is -
I am
keeping the e-mails as a reference).  Otherwise, I will post a note to
this list
looking for owners in the relevant area.

Darryl McMahon

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0655
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/