(ET) CREDIT WHERE DUE

Dear  E-trackers: I was unaware that misadventures with my singed vintage 1974 New Idea would open the gates for advice, ideas, roster formation, excellent vollunteering, and geo-location data points.  Now if I could just cash in by selling some of this 60' of  new copper welding cable, cut to length needed...?
     Make no mistake, Larry Elie, Neil Dennis, Wombat and other veteran ET aficianados make up the backbone of this group, are always ready with a neat solution and get little or nothing for it, not even a vote of thanks. Would someone better at  names than me please list these stalwarts in alphabetical order so we can give them a well deserved "Atta boy!"?
I suggest at least a double asterisk after their names on the roster, denoting their activities as priincipals and advisors.

signed Paul Wood, lincoln, ne