(ET) What for our future?

Here's my two cents,
Keep the email discussion list.Who has time to log on to a web page to
read it?
And speaking of archives and apparatus list,let's do the best we can to
keep everything at one place,preferably an easy address like elec-trak.org
If you have several different people hosting different features on their
personal webspace,how will the stuff be found? Also,it would seem a lot
more official and proffesional on an address like elec-trak.org thereby
prompting a lot more people (probably including me) to participate.
Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman
Lancaster County,PA
Wheel Horse C-185 w/ mower and blade.
E-15 parts tractor.

I've been unable to find any sort of a WWW-interface for the Majordomo
archives. There's still just talk on the Majordomo discussion list, and it
seems that Majordomo 2.0 may never happen.

Don