Re: (ET) list

I'll add mine:   I'm from Kenton, Ohio (N.West Central Ohio) and I have an I - 5, front mower, New Idea snow blower (thrower) and a New Idea 36 volt welder, all bought new.

I've been compiling a notebook with what we each have, but have missed some things.  It needs to go on the computer, as it's getting hard to keep up with!

Gary

 Pieter Litchfield <plitch attglobal net> wrote:

I'll chime in - I'm from north of Albany NY and have an E-12 with front
mower and an E-15 with loader.

Do you Yahoo!?