(ET) ET archives

For the groups info,

        I use the rules wizard in Microsoft Outlook  to move my ET e-mails
to a separate email folder, where I save them. There they are easily
searched. With the size of current hard drives, space is not a problem.

Steve, Balto Md.

PS.

         I Have an e15 which now runs. It is my 2nd machine. I am going to
scrap it for parts in the spring. The frame will be free to a good home
that will pick it up.