Fwd: Re: (ET) help

Max Hall wrote:
>You need a multimeter! Something's funny...  indeed, it sounds like your
>whole traction pack is down. Does your charge meter work? What's it say?

My charge meter works, I had about 36V on the pack when testing. I tried it
with the charger on too, around 39V. I was testing voltage at various
points
when it was clicking and it seemed to drop everywhere to 12-15V. When I say
12-15V I mean the needle oscillates back and forth.

The charge meter drops a good bit when it clicks. My load meter doesn't
work
so I can't see if there is a significant load. I'm assuming there is since
the
charge meter drops.