Re: (ET) Elec-Trak loaders?

Hi Harold,

Given the weak steering gear arrangement I have always discouraged the
loader idea. The steering will never handle the weight of a bucket empty
much less full. (It barely tolerates the snow blower) You're looking at a
whole lot of time and money invested only to be very disappointed with
the results. Any heavy load should be on the rear axle with these machines
unless you redesign the steering to have power assist. That would make
the bucket feasible. This goes for the older full size farm tractors as
well. (No power steering = no bucket loader)

fiskfarm

( On another note: 3 truckloads of ETs and attachments have left Fiskfarm
in the last 2 weeks but there are still more to go, so ask for the
revised list )