Re: (ET) Elec-Trak loaders?

I think there is.  I have seen them for sale but not often.  I think there is a diagram on the web site.  It used a hydraulic power pack.  There is a company that makes front loaders for garden tractors I think it has been discussed in this group before.

 FixItUp <fixitup localnet com> wrote:

Does anyone know if there was a bona-fide loader made for the Elec-Traks, i.e. one that I could use to pick stuff up and dump it on my spreader?
Thank You,
Harold Z.

Do you Yahoo!?