(ET) Wheel Horse/Elec-Trak Charger

 Hi:
 Well,I did it.Ibought it.I took the plunge and joined the ranks of
Elec-Trak owners. The tractor is a Wheel Horse Elec-Trak C-185.
 For the past 10 years or so I have been in partnership with my brothers
supplying parts for and repairing Oliver and Cletrac Crawlers.We are
talking about machines that were last built in the 1916-1965 era.
Therefore,I am quite used to having customers call in who just bought
their first Oliver-Cletrac crawler tractor and don't know anything  about
it and needing me to tell them almost everything it.
Now I know exactly how they feel,being a first-time Elec-Trak owner and
believe me,it is an unfamiliar feeling.
  Anyway,my tractor has the following problems:
Charger doesn't work(Hums,but has no output)
Forward/Reverse toggle switch is erratic .
Front tires and bearings in front wheels are shot(common problem?)
Cruise control/Power surge switch doesn't seem to operate properly.

On the plus side,It has almost new GC batteries,It looks pretty good,and
the rest of the stuff seems to work OK.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman
Wheel Horse owner/Oliver-Cletrac Parts supplier/Mechanic

P.S. Please do not include this original email in any replies as my
dedicated email device can receive only about 7K of Text only.