(ET) I-5 Charger Woes - Now Fixed!

Thanks to Jeremy and other responses to my I-5 charger posting, I've fixed
my problem.

I cut off the lead to the transformer on one of my charger diodes, then I
was able to measure the diode and found it shorted in both directions.  I
picked up two NTE-5962 diodes (1N3493 cross reference) at the local Fry's
Electronics, pulled the charger out of the tractor, knocked the diodes out
of the heat sink, inserted and tapped the new diodes in the holes, soldered
the transformer connections - tried the charger and it works!

Since I had the charger out, I took the opportunity to check out the part
number of the capacitor:
GE 45F606 4mfd 660V.

Now I can get back to enjoying my I-5!

Monty McGraw