From: "SteveS" <ssawtelle fcc net>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 12:26 PM
Subject: (ET) Chainsaw Price

oops - I should have cut out part of my last post about pricing. I don't
want offend anyone on the list - it's too nice a community. So if the
person
who e-mailed me about the chainsaw is on this list (I don't know), my
apologies. It could very well be that an ET chainsaw is worth $250 or more
-
I certainly have had a hard time finding one at what I consider market
price.