(ET) E15 pricing

I inherited a couple of E15's and would like to get rid of them.  A gent
answered my ad and asked what I needed for them.  I said I would take $100
each and throw in the 2 mower decks and the blade.  His reply was that $100
seemed high.  My question to the group is, am I asking too much?  What is a
fair price for an E15 in rough condition but that was operating when
stored?
(No batteries now and no interest in buying new batteries so I can't tell
if
the tractors work now)