Re: (ET) Duo Trak

Hi all on the list. It has been so quiet lately that I
am wondering if there is a problem on my end. If any
of you get this, send a reply so I know if connections
are okay. By the way, does anyone know if Bill Gunn
has exact replacement battery cables in stock? One end
broke off one of mine and all the others look pretty
decrepit on my E-15. Thanks, Dan Eyk

--- RJ Kanary <rjkanary nauticom net> wrote:
>  Before doing anything else, go to this URL. If it
> does not work, go to
> www.tecumseh.com, wade through the site, download
> the FREE Acrobat Reader,
> and download the service information. You will never
> regret it.
>    As far as your concern, it sounds like something
> is broken inside. If you
> are real desperate, I have two complete small frame
> transaxles, free to good
> home. You come, you fetch.

http://www.tecumsehpower.com/Tecumseh.nsf/Second%20Level?OpenFrameSet&Frame=

FrameB&Src=_s5ta6aorldlpmaq1edppmcbqge9nm8ki5ahbk8fqfe1imshjfe9micgblehnkcsj
> 1dlim80_
> RJ Kanary
> Member TRNi  Since 1998
> ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician