Re: (ET) '52 electric Porsche - GE prototype

Hi all, it is a Porcshe 356, nicknamed the "Bathtub
Porsche". Hope all of you are having a good Labor Day
weekend. Oh, a question? Does Bill Gunn carry the new
stock battery cables for an E-15? Mine are pretty
decrepit looking. Thanks, Dan Eyk

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1855259698

> Michael McGarry wrote:
> >
> > I just noticed an electric '52 Porsche listed on
> ebay which, according to
> > the description, was a GE prototype.  Thought some
> of you might be interested.
> >
> > Michael

=====
Daniel Eyk