Re: (ET) E15 in progress

From Lee:

Several years ago I bought 'rubber' rollers for mine from the local John Deere dealer. They work fine.

At 12:46 AM 08/06/2002 -0400, David Roden (Akron OH USA) wrote:
On 5 Aug 2002 at 21:55, Rod Hower wrote:

> The wooden rollers on the back of the mowing
> deck are in nasty shape.  Any suggestions on where
> I can get replacements?

I just bought new ones from Bill Gunn.  I suppose you could turn your own
on
a lathe if you feel ambitious.

> Also, there is
> no roller on the front?  What should I put there?

My decks (including the ratty ones) all have front casters plus an anti-
scalping roller. I keep the cut high enough that the anti-scalping roller never
touches the ground, though.

David Roden
Akron OH USA