(ET) The LAST GE Tractor?

In searching for some other things over the weekend, I found a page I tore
our of Popular Science years ago showing what was the prototype for a
newer plastic tractor.  I have no details (not even the date!) but I think
it was a prototype before the ET was canceled.  The model was "8AM".  It
looks like a refined E8, designed for ease of manufacture.  I scanned it,
and would be glad to send it to anyone that doesn't mind a 283K
attachment.  One wonders what became of it; did Bill end up with it?  If
so, he probably even got the prints if not the molds.  Oh well.

Larry Elie