(ET) New member - E15 that was on Ebay

Hello to all,
I just subscribed to this list and notice many people from the EV
discussion list.

I just bought the E15 that was on Ebay for $350.
Picked it up on Saturday.
After pressure washing and using a chemical agent that reacts with rust,
the
mower didn't look to bad.
I stripped and painted a front and rear rim with Rustoleum appliance paint
- that stuff
works great.
I plan on installing a shunt controller that's used on a golf cart and
removing
the charger and existing control (although I will keep these parts if I
ever
decide to make it original).
The guy in Medina didn't have an owners manual, so I went to
www.elec-trak.org
and downloaded a complete 80 page manual with schematics of the control
and charger.
You can see a picture of the mower
after I sprayed it off at:
hower.iwarp.com/photo.html

Does anybody have recommendations on where I can get yellow paint
that comes in a spray can? (a fairly close match to the original yellow)
Thanks,
Rod