-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Phil Trice
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:42 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) E14, free to good home.

        I have an E14 that is looking for a home. Before we get too
excited, I
think I ought to call this one a parts machine.
It is missing the main traction motor, mower deck, batteries (of course),
and the main disconnect.
The body is in pretty good shape-little surface rust. Tires are fairly
good,
though some cracking is evident.
I'm getting rid of it because I have, well, too many projects. It is now
outdoors, but under cover.
I am located in central Indiana, Lafayette, to be exact.

        Thanks,
        -Phil Trice